Features of our doors:
- Made from plantation timbers – clear macrocarpa or lawson cypress are our standard timbers, but we also use a whole range of other sustainable timbers.
- Choice of moulding profiles – traditional ovolo, modern bevel, or not profiled.
- All doors 42mm thick, with 18mm panel. Panel in tgv or solid. Custom styles are possible.
- Glass easily fitted with our foam tape, and tack-on moulding.
- Sanded, ready for finishing. We can supply a natural oil for DIY, or finish the doors for you.
- All doors can be purchased pre-hung, either with standard 19mm jamb and door stop, or with our unique 32mm solid jamb and fitted rubber seal. This latter system, when combined with our solid doors, gives excellent heat and sound insulation. We use stainless or brass hinges with smooth running ball-bearings.